We have offices in the North and South islands of New Zealand, as well as offices in all Australian states.
Scope of Services
We deliver on domestic and commercial works from under $500 to over $500,000. We employ multi-skilled trade persons for smaller reinstatements and construction supervisors to manage larger works. Find out more about each of our service areas:
- Major Construction
- Facility maintenance
Market-leading operating system
All service areas are handled by our custom-developed computer operational system. This manages every aspect of every claim for insurers, trade staff and policy-holders. Processes are monitored from the receipt of the claim advice through to the sign off of the completion certificate by the insured party.
- Client request and lodgement capabilities
- Monitoring and measurement of our response times
- B2B Ready
- Access to management information allowing clients to monitor claim categories
- Average repair costs and claims life
- Instant access to photographs, reports and quotes within 24 hours of the initial site visit
- The sending of detailed updates to clients every 10 days
- Updated repair progress by trades people every 24 hours
- Monitoring of KPI time frames through system alerts and follow-up actions if required